Black Lives Matter - Resources
- #DOTHEWORK - a free 30 day course by Rachel Elizabeth Cargle
- Black History Bootcamp - a free 21 day walking bootcamp by @GirlTrek
- Black vs. BIPOC vs. African American vs. POC vs. BAME - a terminology guide for non-Black allies
- How to Talk to Your Family About Racism - how to have conversations with patience, care, & diligence until our peers truly HEAR us.
- Rapoport's Rules - How to Criticize with Kindness: Philosopher Daniel Dennett on the Four Steps to Arguing Intelligently
- BYP100 is a national, member-based organization of Black 18-35 year old activists and organizers. BYP100 fights for a world where all Black people have economic, social, political, and educational freedom.
- Black Lives Matter is a movement with ongoing efforts to end state-sanctioned violence, liberate Black people, and end white supremacy forever.